Wednesday, October 7, 2015

     Improving your recycling rate will increase how much your community receives through the Residential Recycling Incentive (RRI) Program and can decrease the amount your community spends on waste disposal. Even with the smallest of budgets, you have the ability to increase your community’s recycling rate. Recycling is the gateway eco-friendly behavior because it’s so very similar to something we already do: throw junk we don’t want or need into a container to be hauled away. You have to know what you an recycle and what you can't. it's important to know that, because that way you'll be better at recycling. Recycling is one of the best ways for you to have a positive impact on the world in which we live. Recycling is important to both the natural environment and us. We must act fast as the amount of waste we create is increasing all the time.

http://www.recycling-guide.org.uk/importance.html

On this research I learned about the Residential Recycling Incentive. I can read some RRI articles or even contact them. I'm looking forward to get more details from them on how I can improve recycling in our community. I hope they can help me out.

1 comment: